ACC Mirage Shield
The Mirage Shield/NV Bridge is a dual purpose, precision machined, add-on accessory for the MDT ACC chassis. While the main purpose of the mirage shield is to help mitigate mirage and maintain a clear view of your target in sustained strings of fire, it also provides the ability for hunters and operators to attach a night vision optic to their system. For competitors, the mirage shield also gives you better available surface to control the front of your rifle, without having to grab a hot barrel.
- Designed for mirage mitigation and heat deflection
- 3 integrally machined M-LOK slots on top of the bridge to attach an M-LOK picatinny rail and co-witness your NV optic to your scope at 20 MOA
- Attached via the side M-LOK slots on the MDT ACC Chassis
- Large diameter barrel clearance will fit over most aftermarket contours
- Extra length to better cover your barrel from the tip of your scope objective to the end of the chassis
- Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cutout to clear side screws that are used to attach the chassis end cap
This product is compatible with only the MDT ACC chassis systems and cannot be used on any other chassis that utilize M-LOK on the sides of the forend. It is designed to clear larger diameter, aftermarket barrels up to straight/no taper 1.350”, however, due to potential machining tolerances and forend flex, it is not recommended to be used on barrels larger than 1.125” at the muzzle.
- Four #10-24 flat head countersunk socket cap screws
- Four specialized M-LOK T-nuts
- Weight: 0.35 lbs / 159 g
- Material: 6061-T6
By installing the ACC Mirage Shield / NV bridge, you are essentially removing one M-Lok slot (0.5 slot at the front and 0.5 slot at the rear) on each side of the chassis. This means that you are unable to mount all five M-Lok weights to the outside of your chassis, however, you are still able to mount weights between the two legs of the Mirage Shield / NV Bridge.
Must be used with MDT High Scope Base on the action to co-witness NV optic correctly.
Quality made and looks very cool on the ACC chassis