ACCESSORY SCOPE RING CAPS
THE MDT ACCESSORY SCOPE RING CAPS
If you're looking to install a red dot sight, laser rangefinder, or other device to your rifles scope rings, these will enable you to do so. More advanced shooters rely on these devices to increase the speed and accuracy of their rifles. Now, our scope ring accessory caps will allow to take advantage of these tools. They're perfect for PRS or NRL Hunter matches where you use an RDS to get on target faster. MIL/LE shooters can mount a variety of devices depending on the requirements.
These Accessory Caps are compatible with MDT One-Piece Scope Mount and the MDT Elite Scope Rings. MDT also has compatible picatinny rails or RDS plates.
- Sold in set of 2 caps
- Currently available for 34 mm and 35 mm diameter tube scopes
- 3 accessory mounting positions on top surfaces (10:30, 12 o'clock and 1:30)
- Integral recoil lug slot with offset mounting holes to maintain positive contact between scope ring cap and accessories
- No shifting of attached accessories under recoil or shock to the mount
- 2 x #6-48 threaded holes per mounting position
- Alignment dot on top of accessory ring cap to offset the attached accessories the correct direction to resist recoil
- Included tool (SLCT) to ensure that mounting screws will not protrude through ring cap and damage scope
- Precision machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Anodized to resist wear and corrosion