Magneto Speed V3 Mount
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Allows the use of the Magneto Speed V3 Chronograph bayonet without affecting barrel harmonics. Attach directly to your chassis and extend the bayonet to your muzzle. With component prices on the rise, save time and money by being able to zero your rifle and get accurate speeds at the same time without affects to your point of impact.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Black and Red anodizing on aluminum parts
- Black Nitride tight tolerance steel rods for rust and corrosion protection
- Ergonomic comfortable adjustment knobs
- Fully adjustable for any barrel lengths from SBR’s to 30” +
- Atlas style footprint for mounting either our QD throw lever or any other atlas compatible clamp
- Very rigid design for minimal movement after setup is complete
- Repeatable locating after initial setup
- Clamps such as our QD throw lever or a picatinny rail clamps are sold separately (Any Atlas style clamp is compatible)
- This system was meant for flat bottom stocks chassis with 0 degree offset from the bore. If any chassis or stocks have an angled forend such as a hunting style stock, you will need our angled adapter (sold separately)
- If you have an MPA chassis, you will not need the angled adapter. If you have a Manners, Foundation, McMillan, or other stock that has a slight upward angle to the forend, you will need the angled adapter for accurate chronograph results.
- Currently this design is only compatible with V3 Magnetospeed Bayonets (not included)