We have shipments coming in often. Double Pull and Triple pull should be in stock and ready to ship April 15th.
If you're a hunter or a match shooter looking for a game-changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT Bipod. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple, one-handed adjustments make this bipod the ultimate platform for stability and versatility.
MDT CKYE-POD GEN2
After much anticipation, we are proud to release the MDT CKYE-POD Gen2. Adding lockable pan, and a cant tension adjustment knob, the MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 is now tumble deburred for a smoother, more tactile feel. Check out the video below for a full story and outline of the MDT CKYE-POD Gen2.
The MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back - stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 4.5” to 15.5” (standard leg length model), paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability (sling swivel stud version does not pan), and an integrated barricade stop. Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 comes standard with it's own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the MDT CKYE-POD Gen2 Standard and PRS Short legs will accept any Atlas style feet.
- Single-handed adjustment
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet in the Standard and PRS Short legs)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant - Now with tension adjustment knob
- 360 degrees of pan (on most models) - Now lockable
- Quick release push button Picatinny mount OR Quick adjust ARCA / RRS dovetail mount
- RRS mount requires the purchase of a compatible clamp from Really Right Stuff, like the SC-LR
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Built-in barricade stop
- Tumble deburred for a smooth tactile feel
- Four leg length options:
- PRS Short (approx. 7.5" collapsed, 13" extended)
- Standard (approx. 9" collapsed, 15" extended)
- Double Pull (approx. 9" collapsed, 18.5" extended)
- Triple Pull (approx. 14.5" collapsed, 36" extended)
- Weight: starting from 21 oz.
Great bipod, but even better communication, and shipping from nedved!
Jason was able to help me decide which bipod I wanted and was able to turn my order around in 3 days so I could have it for my upcoming match. I won’t be going anywhere else for my shooting needs besides these guys.
Fast shipping. Best customer service out there!!