PSR Atlas Bipod: Tall with ADM 170-S Lever
The BT47-LW17 PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S lever.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR).
- Height Range: 6.4 - 12.8" (8.5” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 15.13 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 10-14.5"